Join The Social Connect Squad!
How Does The Social Media Management Work?
- Select the Social Media Management
- You complete the onboarding questionnaire, that gathers all the info we need to start and create your content.
- We take the answers, do our research, and in 2-5 days you receive your content strategy in your client portal.
We Only Manage Instagram, Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, Google Business, and Pinterest Accounts!
We have the systems and tools in place to MANAGE and MARKET your business. Get More Traffic to your website & More Engagement. No spam, No fake followers, No bots!
If you are a social media agency/digital marketing agency and need us to come on and support the social media side, text "support" to 321-351-7359.
Are you ready to grow your audience and not have to worry about your social media all while turning your followers into paying customers?
We help you Manage Your Social Media and help Market Your Local And Online Based Business. With no worry of signing lonnng contracts.
But, you will love us, so no concern there!
- Story Prompts
- Live Ideas
- Access to Trending Reel Audios
You also receive text access to our team, tips, and membership to our Private Social Connect Squad Group!
Just leave the posting to us!
We engage with your target audience and get more eyes on your page
Social Media Management builds trust with your audience, drives traffic to your website, and increases brand exposure.
Monthly Social Media Management
- Content, captions, and hashtags
- IG profile makeover - bio, links, + highlights
- Analytics Summary
- Text access to our team, we respond quickly too!
- Access to Social Media Graphics
- You become a part of the Private Social Connect Squad Group
- Marketing Recommendations, Story, and Live Ideas
- Outreach Engagement - 30 minutes every day
- Online Presence Audit + Strategy + Recommendations
- Access to Trending Reel Audios to Recreate
- Access to two 60 minute coaching calls
Don't have the time or the know-how to create posts, captions, engage, and research hashtags?!
Great for any industry! Add us to the team!
90 Minute Social Media Coaching
We will cover:
- Account setup and optimization
- Keyword Research strategy
- Lifetime access to the call recording
- Private Social Connect Squad Entrepreneur Group
- Customizable Content Strategy Template ($100 Value)
- Customizable Coaching Template ($100 Value)
- Hashtag Tracker ($40 Value)
- Instagram Strategies Book ($40 Value)
- Online Presence Audit ($100 Value)
- Create Content Pillars
- A follow-up 90 minute call the following month to check on progress
So that's two months of 1:1 Access To Me
Let's Change Your Social Media Life!
Check Out What The CEO of @TheCurveVault had to say about working with us!
Check Out What The CEO of @MommysFitCoach had to say about working with us!
Social Media Marketing incorporates paid advertising for promoting specific products/ services. It does this with Paid Ads that include pay-per-click (PPC), display ads, and pay-per-impressions (PPI). By using paid advertising, you will get to see the outcome of your marketing efforts quicker. This is a stark contrast to what you can expect from Social Media Management which adopts a "long-term" approach for building and nurturing your brand with organic marketing instead of paid marketing.
In this process, you create high-quality organic content and post it on your social media accounts. These posts later show up in your followers' feeds and can be seen by non-followers when shared by your loyal fans on their own social media pages. It will therefore take time for you to "feel" the results of Social Media Management.
Social media management offers several benefits, including:
- Cost: No matter your marketing budget, social media is a cost-effective initiative. It’s free to join social media networks, post content, respond to user comments, and more. Even social media advertising offers a profitable channel for reaching your audience and building an online following.
- Reach: Social media networks, from Facebook to LinkedIn, can connect you with users across the world. You can also use social media platforms, like Pinterest, to reach niche audiences. Traditional marketing and advertising can’t match the reach — or price — or social. That’s why social media management is a must for businesses.
- Users: Incorporating social media into your marketing strategy allows you to align your marketing initiatives with user behavior. For example, 74% of people now use social media when making purchase decisions. Not to mention, 80% of people get advice about purchases through social media.
- Performance: Marketers and business owners alike agree on the performance of social media marketing and advertising. Via social, companies can build their brand and even generate leads and sales.
Social media management is the process of managing your online presence on social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter by creating, publishing, and analyzing content you post.
Managing social media also includes engaging and interacting with social media users. You can use tools, services, and social media managers to oversee your social media management.